Opportunity for a Senior Product Designer to work alongside other top designers and product managers, to solve big and impactful challenges within this global SaaS organisation.
You will be involved at every stage—from gathering insights, brainstorming, prototyping, and experimentation to launching pixel-perfect designs.
Understanding, exploring and solving customer needs and problems is always their number one priority. If you’re ready to create bold and impactful solutions that power prosperity around the globe, we want to hear from you!
* Work in fully Agile environment closely alongside PM and engineers to define priorities and understand problem space
* You’ll lead research to uncover critical customer problems and synthesise insights
* Use Lean methodologies to experiment and validate hypotheses and assumptions
* Rapidly explore, test and iterate design solutions on all levels of fidelity
* Produce flows, prototypes and final designs on all levels of fidelity
* You’ll participate in a collaborative, knowledge-sharing design community across offices in France, United States, Australia, Canada and Brazil.
* 5+ years experience in UX / interaction and product design
* customer research
* insights synthesis
* design exploration
* low-fi and high-fi prototyping
* delivering flows and creating information architecture
* Degree in Product Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design or similar