Our client a company that provides cloud-based business solutions to customers is looking for a Field Marketing Manager for the UK & I, Benelux, Nordics regions.
In this role you will assist in the development of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs, including events and regional campaign execution. You’ll get a first-hand look at how a fast-growing company builds a world-class brand and delivers world-class marketing programs of all types in supporting our field sales and account management teams.
The ideal candidate will be an all-out team player, but at the same time be a self-starter that is hands-on, driven, a great relationship builder, and someone who is passionate about owning a project from beginning to end.
Background and Experience
* Proven experience in field marketing or equivalent role in B2B enterprise software marketing (ideally SaaS)
* Preference for London area based person, but can accommodate flexible working
* Excellent written English language skills and an ability to create marketing content as required
* Proven success in executing programs that drive demand, acceleration and upsell
* Applies creative ideas and a “can do” approach to ensure field marketing success
* Demonstrates the ability to build highly effective working relationships with sales and marketing across the organization
* Creativity and a drive to be innovative in taking the clients message to market in a manner that supports the brand story
* Ability to clearly articulate a market-specific value proposition and tailor it to fit a variety of program requirements
* Understanding of B2B sales cycle and ability to identify opportunities to maximise demand creation, pipeline contribution and sales opportunity acceleration
* Current best practices for B2B marketing
* Experience with sales and marketing automation, such as Marketo and Salesforce
* Good stakeholder management and -communications
* Results–oriented and committed
* Flexibility and “can-do” attitude, as well as a willingness handle the menial tasks
* Communication and influence – must be energetic and passionate
* Ability to manage through multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines